- Proceedings of the 2009 Annual Symposium: Modernizing the Financial Regulatory Structure
- Chancellor William T. Allen, Steven L. Schwarcz
- Is Private Equity at a Turning Point
- Roy C. Smith
- The Opaque and the Under-regulated Hedge Fund Industry: Victim or Culprit in the Subprime Mortgage Crisis?
- Barbra Crutchfield George, Lynn V. Dymally, Maria K. Boss
- Restoring Trust in Corporate America: Toward a Republican Theory of Corporate Legitimacy
- Michael E. Murphy
- Separation of Powers, Independent Agencies, and Financial Regulation: The Case of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Richard H. Pildes
- The Failure of Private Ordering and the Financial Crisis of 2008
- Brian J.M. Quinn
- A License to Deceive: Enforcing Contractual Myths Despite Consumer Psychological Realities [pdf]
- Debra Pogrund Stark, Jessica M. Choplin
- The Evolution of Judicial Review Under the Federal Arbitration Act
- James E. Berger, Charlene Sun
- The Future of Secondary Actor Liability Under Rule 10(B)-5 After Stoneridge Investment Partners, LLC v. Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.
- James C. Dugan, Todd G. Cosenza
- When the Corporate Luminary Becomes Seriously Ill: When is a Corporation Obligated to Disclose That Illness and Should the Securities Exchange Commisison Adopt a Rule Requiring Disclosure?
- Allan Horwich
- Section 337 Proceedings Before the International Trade Commission: Antiquated Legislative Compromise or Model Forum for Patent Dispute Resolution?
- Richard G. Allison
- Corporate Governance Reform: How to Promote the Long-Term Health and Value of U.S. Corporations
- Rebecca A. Crawford
- Assessing the Monetary Policy of Alan Greenspan’s Federal Reserve and its Part in the Production of Stock Market and Real Estate Bubbles
- Jeremy Kimball
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38157910-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);